Write for Us
Interested in writing for InvestDo.xyz, we are happy to welcome a new writer in our team. The writer should have sound knowledge of financial products like personal finance, investing, insurance, income tax, retirement, investment ideas and able to produce high-quality content for our readers.
We are giving a great opportunity to the individual writers to showcase their writing skills through social media and the internet to the great financial community. As of now, we don’t give any type of compensation, but we let you know that you would enjoy the presence on the developing platform.
There is no limit on how many articles one writer can submit to us; it totally depends on you and your time schedule. You would love to help people who need any kind of financial information to make their decision to invest in financial products.
If you keen on share your skills with the diverse community through our website as a contributing writer, then please contact us through email or contact page regarding write for us. You can send us your writing sample and we will go through and write back to as soon as possible.
Important Note Regarding Write for Us
As we are getting numbers email regarding ‘write for us’ it could be a delay in responding to your query. Thus would request you all to have the patience for your query sent. We don’t guarantee that post will go live on our website, but to make sure your article gets published on our website you are requested to read the below instructions and follow them completely.
A range of categories from which you can choose one and send us your article. To make sure your article gets published please send an article relevant to the below topics:
- Auto Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Travel Insurance
- Market Trends
- Money Management
- Stock Market
- Personal finance
- Mutual Funds
- Income Tax
- Saving Tips
- Investment Ideas
- Loan and Credit Cards
- Retirement & Pension Plans
- Gold Investment
- Frugal Living
- Financial Analysis
- Cryptocurrency Research & Analysis
Guidelines for Article
- Articles word count should be 850-1500 words or more. The article should be related to finance or financial products only
- Content should be high quality and unique and not been published anywhere on the internet
- Try to find the topics are present on the site or not before writing or sending content to us
- Send the relevant images and infographic if required to be in the articles for the better present the purpose
- If you are a freelancer or work for any kind of content firm and your primary purpose is to link to the keywords for boosting your SEO, we are really not interested in it. If the piece of article you are sending to us is not up to the mark, we are not interested in to publish the content.
- You are requested not to send content for marketing purpose
We are happy to link your personal blog or website and social links in byline and author bio. Try to keep your bio in just two to three sentences not more than that.
- Share your content through email. Please use the word doc or Google doc file while sending the piece of articles.
- Send your content to us directly at email@example.com and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
- As of now, we are getting so many emails regarding ‘guest post’ or ‘write for us’. Please have patience we will try to get back to you as soon as possible.
- We have all the right to edit the content to meet the editorial. The piece of content you will share with us may be edited by us to meet the publishing guidelines. Also, once the article published on our website you can not use it anywhere.
- You can also reach us through our contact page.
- Or submit by Yourself just Register and submit your post.
- All the articles published on our site may be shard on our social media channels like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, etc.
- The one and only ambition of our finance blog are to present valuable content to the readers. We are searching for articles and posts which are useful and beneficial for readers and help them to make an informed decision on financial products.
Feeling social! Connect with us on social media: Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and Google+
Thanks for visiting.